Whether you’re single or taken. In love with your family or in love with your partner. This can be a day that either feels us with great joy or great sorrows.
I’m here to remind you that there is no flesh and bone that could love you the way your Heavenly Father promised to.
What love is greater?!
The the King of the universe. The Lord of all creation, loves you.
Not only does he love you, but he loves you far greater than you could ever imagine!
He chose you!
That he promises to fight for you and be with you for all eternity.
Regardless of who you’re with or what you’re doing, let this be a reminder that you are loved greater than anyone could ever possibly imagine.
1. See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him.1 John 3:1
2. See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him.1 John 3:1
3. Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you.Psalm 63:3
4. As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love. 10 If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love. 11 I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete. 12 My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. 13 Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.14 You are my friends if you do what I command.John 15:9-14
5. No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 38For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.Romans 8:37-39
6. Know therefore that the Lord your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commandments.Deuteronomy 7:9
7. The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing.”Zephaniah 3:17
You’re Divinely Loved!
God bless and bless God. – Tiana
But wait, there’s more!
For custom Christian downloadables such as; cards, journals, planners, devotionals, and more, check out my Etsy store!
I promise you’ll love it, if not…Please help a sister out…